Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Field Day 2011 ~ Part 3 ~ Tug-of-War

The most anticipated event of the day (at least for Davis) was the Tug-of-War. Now let me remind you of Matt's job - to meet me in the stands and take the kids to Mrs. Anderson at the gate. Check out where Matt ended up for the Tug-of-War.....yes - on the field!



And not only on the field, but also scoping out the competition - the competition from Kindergarteners! Ha!



I think at first he was just going to "watch"



But once they started, he took on the role of coach! He said he just couldn't help but yell for them to "PULL! PULL! PULL!"



And......a victory!



Look at these sweet faces!



And now my most favorite picture of the entire day......



Is there anything that brings a parent more joy than seeing pure happiness on your child's face? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment