Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Dream Team In Pictures

My sweet friend Briana took some wonderful pics at the T-Ball tournament. Somehow I can NOT remember a camera for t-ball and the one time I remembered my camera I took not one picture!

In my mind you all REALLY want to see these pictures, so here you go!

Davis playing First Base



Tournament Round 2 - VICTORY!



Championship Game Day:

A little Pre-Game Speech



A little encouragement (and a few reminders) from Dad



A swing and a hit



The BEST first base coach in the known t-ball world! AJ is such an encourager!



One more trip to first base



And a little more encouragement from Coach AJ - see - he really is the best!



A smile for the camera......



And then ready to run



A win and a trophy! I love Coach Matt to the left. He is so good with the kids! He was constantly telling the boys to take a drink of water and to remember to have fun. But I think maybe on the inside he takes this a little more seriously!



One last time....



The best coaches around!



Number One!



Here they are - the 2011 Oneonta T-Ball Champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment