Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Field Day 2011 Part 1

Yesterday was Field Day at Oneonta Elementary School. Now, the Elementary school that I attended did not have Field Day, so this is a new adventure for me. But Matt's Elementary school had the Field Day of all Field Days. So as you will see in some of the pictures to come, Matt was VERY excited about Field Day!

I have SO many pictures from Briana, Wendy and yes - even a few from my own camera. I will post all of these pics in three posts as to not overload blogger, so just remain patient.

Davis sitting with his classmates, getting ready for the games to begin.



Davis and Mrs. Anderson.



Mommy and Wendy - I have mentioned Wendy so many times and she finally made the blog! This is the best friend a girl could ask for! It doesn't hurt that our boys are good buddies as well!



Davis waiting in line to start the Redskin Relay



Daddy giving Davis a few tips



Now, before I move on to a second post, I need to let you know that Mrs. Anderson asked Matt and I to help out with the "shuffling" back and forth of students. I sat in the bleachers with the kids and got them lined up for their individual events and also lead them in cheering on their classmates. NOW Matt's job was to meet me with the kids that are about to compete and take them to the field. But somehow that quickly changed into Matt being on field during the Tug-of-War.....don't worry - you will see pictures soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment