Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Field Day 2011 ~ Part 2 ~ Redskin Relay

The first relay Davis participated in was the Redskin Relay. (that is just a fancy name for a baton relay)

A few reminders from Mrs. Anderson before the race began. I found out something about this sweet little lady on Field Day - she may be just as competitive as me.



I can't look at this picture without getting tears in my eyes. This is a perfect example of what Mrs. Anderson has been for Davis in their short time together. A constant encourager reminding Davis what needs to be done, assuring him he can do it and she always does it with that gentle hug. She has been our answered prayer!



Davis got the Baton.....



And Ran.......



And Ran......



And Ran.....



And passed it to the next little girl......



I think it was a success, at least if you go by the looks on Mrs. Anderson and Rhett's faces



Up next....the Tug-of-War and possibly some of my most favorite pictures of the day! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment