Friday, April 1, 2011

I Had The Best Day With You Today

This past Saturday was one of those days that you wish would never end. We had such a great day - lots of fun people, places, but most of all - memories!

Bright and early (at least for a Saturday) we headed to the church to go bowling with the Children's Ministry.

Davis and his buddies on the bus (sorry it's in black and white, but the auto-enhance red eye made circles under their eyes, so I just turned it to b/w)



Davis getting his shoes on.....he really liked those bowling shoes



A quick little lesson



Davis and Mrs. Tammy, our children's director. She is an amazing woman that I truly believes never sleeps. She is doing a GREAT job!



By the second game, we had a pro on our hands.



Once we got back into Oneonta, we headed over to Rosemary's house for a little outing with the Atkinson clan. Rose, Jean (Rosie's mom) and I took the three kids - Taylor Rhea, Charlee Ellen and Davis to Mickey's Magic Show in Birmingham. These little outings started when TR and D were about three years old. We always have the BEST time. The problem is we have so much fun, I forget to take pictures. This is the only picture I have from that night - and sweet Charlee Ellen isn't even in this one.



We had so much fun! After the show, we went to eat at Carrabas and had no idea the weather was quickly going downhill.....and fast. So we had to beat tornados and hail home, but we made it - with time to spare.

It really was the perfect day - bad weather and all!

To steal a line from Taylor Swift:

"I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day with you today"

No comments:

Post a Comment