Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Developing Sense of Humor

Davis has developed a love for the art of telling jokes. Please notice I did not say Davis has mastered the art of telling jokes.

I just had to pop in and share the top three of the day.

When does an astronaut eat? At launch time

Where does a cow go on vacation? Moo York

Why do dogs not drive cars? They can't find barking spaces

We have been home for the day because of some pretty bad storms that came in this morning and the promise of even worse storms coming in this afternoon. I am not a fan a bad storms, and my heart is heavy for those families that have lost loved ones, but I sure have loved spending my morning playing play-doh and telling jokes with my favorite buddy in the world!

Stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment