Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Daddy in the world!!!!!!

The man that:

Is teaching me to LOVE History



Lets me order Macaroni and Cheese EVERY time we eat out



Lets me ride the silly rides over and over, even if it's not his favorite



Taught me how to shoot a gun



Took me to see the Redskins and the Titans play football



Plays with me in the snow, even when it is REALLY REALLY cold



Took me to a Hockey Game for my birthday



Taught me how to bowl



Is teaching me to love God and His word, not only by telling me, but showing me by his life



Is teaching me to be a GREAT husband



But most importantly loves me unconditionally and sacrifices daily to give me the BEST life I could EVER dream of! Thank you Daddy! You are the best! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment