Friday, November 4, 2011

A Great Date

My entire life, I have loved all things Disney. I remember as a senior in High School when most high school seniors go to the beach for Spring Break, I convinced my parents to take me to Disney World. My bathroom at home growing up was decorated in Mickey Mouse (even still as a senior in high school)

At some point (I think around my Freshman year in college) Disney decided to reward my love for them and decided to bring Disney on Ice to Birmingham every year my birthday weekend! So every year I spend my birthday money on tickets and take my Disney loving husband and child on a special date!

My two favorite people in the whole entire world



Here are a few sights from last night - a great date with my two favorite guys! Thanks Disney for what you mean to my family!












No comments:

Post a Comment