Monday, January 24, 2011

"I Like To Move It, Move It"

Just could not pass up that title! I mean really - could there ever be a more perfect theme song for my family?

Anyway - just wanted to touch base with you all! The movers came Friday and packed up all of our belongings and loaded them onto the truck on Saturday. Let me just give a shameless plug here - if you ever move - you should look into Fortsons Moving Systems. They are based in Oneonta, but they will come anywhere to move you anywhere and they are AMAZING! They do a great job, treat our stuff as if it were their own, and are just so darn nice!!!!! You would never find a better - I PROMISE!

So here we are - in an empty house. Matt missed all the packing fun. He was at the State YEC (Youth Evangelism Conference) - I will get him to publish a post on the weekend soon! From all accounts - it was wonderful!

I kept thinking I would take a few pictures of all the packing/loading/moving fun, but things never slowed down enough. BUT Davis was extra silly tonight and wanted me to take a pic so be prepared - it is quite funny!



Ok - let's discuss this picture - my child is in a Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirt three sizes too big, laying on his sleeping bag with all his "sleeping buddies" one of which is a raccoon. Please notice the tv is sitting on a cooler while playing Phineas and Ferb. We are all sleeping on air mattresses and doing laundry at a laundry mat. HMMMM - sounds like the life! Matt said it best when he said - we look very "ghetto"

Oh well - these days will pass quickly and memories have positively been made! I will try to keep you updated on our moving adventure - next up on the agenda for tomorrow - maybe a dinner not prepared in a microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment